Assistant – Maternity Cover
AEW is looking to appoint an Assistant to support the Country Head of Italy, based in AEW’s Milan office. This role is a maternity cover and will last for a minimum of 6 months.
AEW is one of the world’s largest real estate asset managers, with €70.2bn of assets under management as at 30 June 2020. AEW has over 700 employees, with its main offices located in Boston, London, Paris and Hong Kong and offers a wide range of real estate investment products including comingled funds, separate accounts and securities mandates across the full spectrum of investment strategies. AEW represents the real estate asset management platform of Natixis Investment Managers, one of the largest asset managers in the world.
In Europe, AEW manages €33.6bn on behalf of a number of funds and separate accounts and has over to 400 employees based in 9 offices. AEW has a long track record of successfully implementing core, value-add and opportunistic investment strategies on behalf of its clients.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Administrative support to the Country Head of Italy and the wider Milan based team, including diary and agenda management and travel management (hotels, trains, flights, taxis);
- Office management for the Milan office;
- Managing events for the Italian team, both internal and external;
- Working with Paris and London Investor Relations departments regarding marketing materials, client meetings and fundraising.
Technical skills & qualifications required:
- Computer literacy (advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- Professional level English.
- Strong people skills;
- Able to follow instructions and work to set procedures;
- Ability to cope with high pressure, deadline driven environments;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills;
- Adapting and responding to change at short notice.
Start date: between mid-October and mid-November 2020
AEW is an equal opportunity employer.