The Executive Assistant main tasks will include:
- Managing agendas and meetings;
- Preparing material and documents for presentations;
- Preparing and organizing business trips;
- Scheduling and attending meetings, welcoming guests;
- Office & facilities management;
- Supporting the management team in PR and communication activities;
- Supporting administrative reporting and contract preparation;
- CEO personal affairs support
The ideal candidate has:
- Diploma or degree
- 5-10 years of experience in the EA role;
- Excellent English knowledge;
- PC literate with strong understanding of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to highest levels;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Project management skills;
- Resourceful, with a flexible approach, proactive and able to problem solve;
- Team worker and able to perform well in a remote working environment.
Possibility of long term contract after a start-up temporary period.
Rewarding range according to the experience.