Senior Executive Personal Assistant
On behalf of an important investment company focusing on Private Equity, Real Estate and Asset Backed Finance we are looking for a Senior Executive Personal Assistant
The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of experience, ideally gained in Private Equity or Family Office contexts.
The candidate will be part of a team of two and will be responsible for the day to day running of the office. He/She will act as a point of contact for Chairman, liaising with high profile members of the business world. The candidate will also provide administrative support.
- Extensive diary management and coordination of meetings and calls over several time zones, ever-changing diaries.
- Organization of worldwide travel arrangements, visa requirements and schedules, book transport, accommodation and restaurants.
- E-mail management.
- Managing contacts and establish strong relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Handling of confidential information and documentation, preparation of all necessary documents for meetings and detailed travel packs.
- Organization of the office and management of the reception.
- Review of the regulations concerning health and safety policies in accordance with the normative.
- Personal administration: personal banking, bank statements, credit card reconciliation, making payments, processing and handling insurance claims, maintaining tax records, liaising with advisers, accountants, contractors, household staff and drivers, handling property matters (insurance, interior designer, builders and contractors…), arranging medical appointments and health insurance reimbursements.
An excellent knowledge of both English and Italian is required, French knowledge will be consider as a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.